The greatest block in your life is YOU.
The greatest solution to that block is also YOU.
If you do not learn from your experiences, and take control of your own energy (your beliefs, thoughts, feelings and actions) then you will surely continue to reap the same results and repeat the same patterns.
If those results and patterns are working for you, then great!
If they're not, then below are a set of wise questions to help you tap into your own inner wisdom for the answers that will propel you into the year ahead as a clearer, more inspired, empowered and insightful you.
Everything in your life stems from your energy and the paradigm through which you view the world.
So it's time to own that and POWER UP.
💫 Make sure to also check out my post: Powerful Questions to Ask Yourself – The Ultimate List.
24 Wise Questions to Ask Yourself
This set of prompts below will help you not only uncover your own existing inner wisdom and clarity, but it will help you to learn how to ask powerful questions (a great life skill to have!).
Grab a pen and paper, and answer the following questions.
As you reflect, consider the past 6-12 months of your life, and the coming 6-12 months.
You are going to learn from the past to elevate yourself in the present, and prepare for an inspired future!
- What have I been doing, and continue to do, in my life that I know is NOT working for me?
- Why have I not yet taken action to ‘course correct' my journey in order to get different results?
- What am I procrastinating about doing?
- What negative habits do I have that I know I need to let go of?
- Regarding the greatest challenges that I faced in the past 6-12 months, what lessons did I learn that I can apply in future for my benefit?
- Is there anything I intended to achieve in the past 6-12 months that did not eventuate?
- Did I invest my attention, time or resources into my personal growth, knowledge, wellbeing and/or happiness in the past 6-12 months year in any way?
- What goal, dream or aspiration do I have for myself for the coming 6-12 months that I'm ready to make happen?
- Where is fear currently controlling me?
- Am I feeling professionally fulfilled?
- What would I most like to learn how to do or be for the 6-12 months ahead?
- How have I been using my “free time” and has that helped me feel inspired, vibrant, healthy and fulfilled?
- Are my current habits for eating, drinking and exercising working for me or against me?
- Am I holding any resentment towards others or myself?
- How could I be of service in the 6-12 months ahead in a way that will make the world a better place?
- Which of my relationships need more of my loving attention to prosper?
- Which of my relationships are toxic and no longer serve myself or the other person?
- What have been my strengths and achievements in the past 6-12 months that I can celebrate?
- Am I living a life that is meaningful to me?
- Am I proud of who I am, how I behave and what I offer into the world?
- What feelings dominated my experience of life in the 6-12 months gone by?
- What feelings do I most want to experience in the 6-12 months ahead?
- What I am most passionate about in my life that I'd like to do more of?
- If I could improve one aspect of my life, what would it be? (e.g. relationships, career, finances, health, state of mind, emotional balance, adventure, self-expression…)
Take Your Answers to these Wise Questions & Set Your Vision
After you've answered these questions, it's time to create a vision for yourself for your future.
Let your answers above inform your vision for what is most important to you for the next 6-12 months, in terms of:
- how you want to be
- what you want to do, change, achieve
- what actions are the highest priority
- what positive energy and success mindset you want to live from, so that it flows on to create the results you deserve and desire.
Write your vision down! Make it real by taking it out of your imagination and putting it on paper. That act is one of declaration, taking something from an idea and turning it into a tangible written vision. This focuses your attention on what you want.
To share your thoughts, questions or experiences, please do leave a comment below.
You may also enjoy my post: Questions to Ask Yourself at the End of the Year. (Honestly you can ask yourself these questions anytime for deeper self-reflection).
What a great set of questions! Thank-you!
A pleasure Kristie! B 🙂
whoah this blog is wonderful i love studying your
posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of individuals are searching round for
this information, you can aid them greatly.
1. I am doing a job in goods transportation company, but will leave it.
2. Quite it after the end of current “grape fruit season”.
3. The grape season
5. Patience and Believe
8. Exhibit my creativity
9. How will control my self
11. Learn how to be creative
12. On Internet searching positivity and inspirations.
14. At equilibrium
18. Negative people
19. Will celebrate at the victory
21. Positive feelings
22. Inspire mankind
Great work on doing the 24 questions Pankaj! Wishing you well for a powerful rest of 2018!! Bernadette 🙂