Have you experienced the following types of challenges?
- Relationship challenges
- Low self worth
- Inability to love yourself
- Unable to notice your feelings and being stuck in your head
- Fear of being rejected
- Judging yourself
- Not attending to your own needs, particularly when it most counts
In this session with Dr Margaret Paul, PhD in Psychology and a leader in personal development and healing for 50 years, she shares the profound 6 steps healing process she co-created known as Inner Bonding®.
Here's what we cover in the video:
- The 4 parts of your “inner family”
- 4 ways that we abandon ourselves
- Why this cycle of self abandonment and shame is often the root cause of so many of the abovementioned issues
- The 6 steps of Inner Bonding® which resolves the problem (as Dr Margaret says “Inner Bonding® always work when you do it!”)
- Free resources you can access to get started (see links below the video)
- The only 2 intentions you will ever have in any moment
- The 1 question you can ask yourself all day every day that will change your relationship with yourself and with life
“Inner Bonding® is a 6-step spiritually based therapeutic modality that heals shame, and the resulting self-abandonment, that is often the root cause of anxiety, stress, depression, low self-worth, addictions and relationship problems.” – www.innerbonding.com
Inner Bonding Free Resources from Dr Margaret
Contact Dr Margaret
- For courses, more resources and to connect with Dr. Margaret – www.innerbonding.com
About Dr Margaret Paul
Dr. Margaret Paul is a bestselling author, popular MindBodyGreen writer and co-creator of the powerful Inner Bonding® self-healing process, and the related SelfQuest® self-healing online program – recommended by authors Marci Shimoff and Dr. Sue Morter, actress Lindsay Wagner and singer Alanis Morissette.
She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows (including Oprah). Her book titles include Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved By You (and subsequent titles Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved By God, and …By My Kids), Healing Your Aloneness and Inner Bonding, and the recently published, Diet For Divine Connection and The Inner Bonding Workbook.
Margaret holds a PhD in psychology, is a relationship expert, public speaker, consultant and artist. She has successfully worked with thousands and taught classes and seminars for over 50 years.
Margaret lives in Colorado on a 35-acre ranch. She has three children and three grandchildren. In her spare time, she loves to paint, cook delicious healthy food, read, make pottery, and joyously live her life as a Golden Girl with her best friend.
Margaret is a member of the Transformational Leadership council started by Jack Canfield.